Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How to Use Logitech Vid HD for Cross Platform Video Chat

How to Use Logitech Vid HD for Cross Platform Video Chat -

My daughter wants me to download Logitech Vid HD so that we can video chat with each other. She’s on a PC, and I’m on a Mac running 10.6.8. Will I have trouble with this program because I’m connecting to a PC? Or can I just use my iChat or Gmail account?

The Logitech Vid HD application has a Macintosh version as well as a PC version. If this is what your daughter will be using, it is possible for you to install the software as well (a free account is required) by downloading it from here. Unfortunately, this is the only way to connect with another Logitech Vid HD user as the service is incompatible with the host of other video chat services out there.

(Via Mac|Life all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment