Monday, December 9, 2013

Pandora for iOS Gets Alarm Clock Mode, iOS 7 Facelift

Pandora for iOS Gets Alarm Clock Mode, iOS 7 Facelift -

To its great credit, Pandora refuses to go gentle into that good night despite the recent competition from iTunes Radio (not to mention other competitors such as Google Play Music). To that end, the venerable streaming music site updated its iOS app today to support using Pandora stations as alarm clocks rather than the default tones you get with the iPhone.

Numerous apps already support the option to play music from your library as an alarm clock, but this marks the first time that we've seen it through Pandora's own widely used service. For my part, I find that a little bit of unpredictability helps me get up earlier in the morning, and Pandora's new option should allow me to wake with the former ease I once knew from the bygone days when I used a traditional alarm clock with built-in radio to wake up.

(Via Mac|Life all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment