Friday, July 6, 2012

ZAGG Sparq 2 on sale - $49.95, free shipping

I am a real fan of the ZAGG Sparq 2 portable power supply. 6,000 mAH - that's right: SIX AMPS of portable power to charge/run just about ANY of your USP-charged devices.

Sparq2Well - Invisible Shield is running a promo right now: 50% OFF. FREE shipping. That's just $49.95 for the unit.

Use my links to purchase, and $5 of each sale will be donated to either the ARRL, AMSAT-NA, or The Rotary Foundation (your choice).

Go to my e-store at ...

http://tinyurl.com/CB-ESTORE

... for details.

Clint

NOTE: This is a blatant commercial advertisement. I will make a couple bucks off of each sale ... but, then, I give most of it away to one of those worthwhile organizations. Oh, well. Can't say I am TOO business savvy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment