Monday, March 21, 2011

How to Save Email Sent Through MobileMe's iDisk Web App

How to Save Email Sent Through MobileMe's iDisk Web App -

I share my stuff with friends and colleagues. I use the “Send this link to (Optional)” for sharing files from my iDisk, which sends notices by the built-in email. How do I get these emails to appear in my sent mail (either the app on my Mac or in the cloud MobileMe mail)? Is this even possible? I’d like to have a record of who I’ve sent stuff to.

MobileMe’s iDisk web app (me.com) has a Shared Files section where you can see which of your files you’ve shared, but it doesn’t have a list of whom you’ve emailed them to. And you’re right -- the email that you send through that web app doesn’t show up in the Sent folder on your MobileMe email. So the best workaround we can think of is to send yourself a copy too. Just type your recipients’ email addresses, separated by commas, and tack your own MobileMe (or other) email address onto the end of the list.

(Via Mac|Life all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment